The Regional Environmental Centre for the Caucasus is pleased to announce a call for provision of services to design Public Service Announcement (PSA) and conduct advertisement campaign on sustainable community forest management and forest conservation issues within project Fostering Community Forest Policy and Practice in the Mountain Regions of the Caucasus. The project is funded by the EU and implemented by REC Caucasus.
The Regional Environmental Centre for the Caucasus (REC Caucasus) is an independent, non-profit organization, established within the framework of the Environment for Europe Process by the governments of Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia and the European Union to assist in solving environmental problems as well as development of the civil society in the countries of the South Caucasus.
For additional information, please download Terms of Reference from the following link: http://www.rec-caucasus.org/files_eng/338_ToR_Video_Clip_PT.zip
Important: Interested applicants must submit their proposal to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The organization should provide all relevant documentation including:
1. Description of Company’s capability (General information about the company (what kind of work it does) and list of similar projects);
2. Company’s entity legal registration certificate;
3. Proposed organization of the project and methodology;
4. Work implementation schedule covering all the required activities;
6. Resource Plan which includes list of personnel and their CVs.
Deadline for application is September 21, 2012, COB 18:00 p.m.,Tbilisi time.